We have several job openings currently. We’re always looking for audio and lighting engineers to join our team whether as a freelancer or as a full, part or seasonal employee. See our current listings below. Contact us for more information or if you have any questions.You can also find out more about Audio Inc by clicking here.
Audio Inc is looking for a hands-on person who can maintain control in our warehouse by managing rental equipment pulls, returns and the technicians scheduled to help do that.
This is a full-time position with regular Monday to Friday daytime hours.
Ideal Candidate will have previous experience
- With A/V gear
- Managing others
- Maintaining inventory control systems
- Working in an equipment rental environment
Candidate should also
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
- Operate a computer with rental software and spreadsheet/word processing software
- Communicate clearly with management, staff, vendors and clients
- Be organized
- Be able to reliably commute or is planning to relocate before starting work
For more info please contact us today.
Audio Inc. is seeking a full or part-time Audio Visual Warehouse Technicians
- Pull and prep gear for shows.
- Proper check-in of gear upon its return to the warehouse.
- Testing, repair and maintenance of gear and cabling
- Loading and unloading trucks with efficiency and a “safety first” approach.
Key Attributes Include:
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Comfortable working in both office and warehouse environments.
- Keen attention to detail, highly organized, and ability to multitask.
- Basic knowledge of A/V signal flow (if you don’t know what that means, don’t apply)
- Candidates must have practical knowledge of professional Audio / Visual equipment.
- Experience with HireTrack or other A/V rental / inventory software a plus.
Applicants should be regularly available to work during normal business hours from Monday-Friday. Availability to occasionally help with truck flips in the evening or weekend is a plus. Ability to drive trucks (non-CDL) from time to time also a plus.
We are looking for Part-Time Drivers for our in house 15’ box truck and a variety of Penske/Ryder rental trucks up to 24’.
There may also be times we need help in the shop pulling and putting away equipment (see Warehouse Technicians on this page for more details).
The ideal part-time driver applicant should be / have
- Professional, personable and honest
- Available for flexible days and times (evenings and weekends especially)
- Significant truck driving experience in and knowledge of the NJ/NYC area
- A clean driving record
- Able to load and unload cases of equipment (50-100#)
- Previous experience as a theatrical stagehand a plus but not required
- Previous experience with audio visual equipment a plus but not required
CDL is NOT REQUIRED.