Audio Inc. is seeking a full or part-time Audio Visual Warehouse Technicians
- Pull and prep gear for shows.
- Proper check-in of gear upon its return to the warehouse.
- Testing, repair and maintenance of gear and cabling
- Loading and unloading trucks with efficiency and a “safety first” approach.
Key Attributes Include:
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Comfortable working in both office and warehouse environments.
- Keen attention to detail, highly organized, and ability to multitask.
- Basic knowledge of A/V signal flow (if you don’t know what that means, don’t apply)
- Candidates must have practical knowledge of professional Audio / Visual equipment.
- Experience with HireTrack or other A/V rental / inventory software a plus.
Applicants should be regularly available to work during normal business hours from Monday-Friday. Availability to occasionally help with truck flips in the evening or weekend is a plus. Ability to drive trucks (non-CDL) from time to time also a plus.