Audio Inc. is seeking a well-organized Shop Manager with leadership experience who is ready to take on a busy A/V rental & sales warehouse with high volume and quick turnarounds.
- Inventory management using our in-house system.
- Coordinating the pulling & prepping of all gear.
- Loading trucks with efficiency and a “safety first” approach.
- Proper check-in of gear upon its return to the warehouse.
- Supervise Shop Crew.
- Basic equipment maintenance, tracking, and reporting.
- Basic facilities maintenance and reporting.
- Warehouse organization and stock management.
- Shipping & Receiving.
- Arrange for company truck(s) maintenance and inspections as needed.
- Collaborate with head of staffing on scheduling of truck loads and deliveries and staffing shop.
- Represents the company in a professional manner when interfacing with vendors and clients who come into the shop.
Key Attributes Include:
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds on a regular basis.
- Comfortable working in both office and warehouse environments.
- Keen attention to detail, highly organized, and ability to multitask.
- Computer skills and prior management of equipment and personnel are a must!
- Candidates must have practical knowledge of professional Audio / Visual equipment.
- Experience with HireTrack or other A/V rental / inventory software a plus.
This is a full-time position with paid time off. Applicants should be regularly available to work during normal business hours from Monday-Friday. Availability to occasionally help with truck flips in the evening or weekend is a plus.